The Scrum Master manages small to large enterprise-level projects that have department or enterprise-level importance, moderate to high risk and risk inter-dependencies, several interrelationships, and moderate to high costs associated with delivery.
- Organizes and leads the project team through the entire project life cycle.
- Works with business and technology teams to ensure business needs are clearly understood and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business.
- Conducts project estimate sessions with project stakeholders to drive project estimates and challenges estimates where appropriate to ensure accurate effort estimates by functional areas.
- Creates and maintains a detailed project plan for all aspects of the project based on delivery methodology and project impacts utilizing standard templates
- Manages project execution, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
- Creates and manages the artifacts required for governance approval for medium to large-scale projects.
- Establishes and actively manages all project and key stakeholder expectations and relationships
- Manages deliverables from all functional teams ensuring they meet the defined timeline and quality based on project guidelines
- Deploys project management principles and techniques to establish and maintain control of the project.
- Tailors the use of specific project management techniques to each assignment (e.g. emphasizing risk management, or change management).
- Reports status to the Program Team / RTE, and escalates changes, issues, risks for resolution as needed.
- Collaborates with RTE, Program Team, and/or Procurement teams to acquire the resources necessary to produce the project on time and within budget.
- Achieves project objectives in conformance with Healthfirst project management methodologies and standards.
- Responsible for supporting all release management activities working in partnership with the RTE and Release Management
- Practices Servant Leadership to ensure successful delivery across all the scrum / delivery teams
- Additional duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years working as a Scrum Master
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Experience in managing or working on projects across multiple departments using an SDLC methodology and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience working in a team environment, exercising independent thinking, problem solving and achieving goals and deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization.
- Master’s Degree
- CSM Certified
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience with multiple Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Experience working with data management teams (e.g. Data Warehouse, MDM, Enterprise Integration or more) in some capacity.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement