This position provides administrative and project oriented support to the VP of Contact Center Operations (CCO). This position handles complex and confidential information daily, and must do so in a secure, dependable and credible manner. A successful incumbent must be accurate, organized, detail oriented, customer service centric, flexible and creative by providing routine and ad hoc support to facilitate all administrative services/project initiatives as directed, in a timely and accurate manner, while working independently to maneuver multiple tasks with a proactive, fast-paced approach to ever- changing priorities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedules and organizes complex activities and projects (i.e. scheduling related meetings, meeting agendas/minutes as appropriate) as well as upon request, other meetings, travel, conferences, and other department activities for CCO and other partners (internal/external) as applicable
- Handles CCO related invoices, mail distribution/mailings, supply needs, etc.
- Provides support for and managing administrative tasks that could include, but is not limited to: Outlook, email messages, phone calls, Calendar invites, travel arrangements, expense reports
- Creates or updates presentations, and other related documents utilizing PowerPoint, Visio, SmartSheet, Excel, SharePoint, Publisher, and other programs, doing such in a timely, effective, accurate and appropriate manner, based on the specific deliverables of the need
- Leans in on CCO-wide projects and initiatives (including budget related items) to provide administrative, project management or other type of support as needed, doing so in a confidential, timely and accurate manner
- Performs clerical support including but not limited to: processing employee attendance records, distribution of mail/legal correspondence, document retention, coordinating equipment needs and departmental supplies, and copying, faxing and scanning as required.
- Facilitates all VP-related system issues with appropriate personnel, utilizing Service Now
- Periodically traveling as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the VP
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting at least a Director level in a corporate environment
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office items including Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and other programs such as Visio, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience interacting with various organizational levels from a customer centric approach and effectively representing Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities, multi-tasking, etc. while delivering A+ work products
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Experience with Workday and Service Now
- Experience working within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets which includes utilizing vLookups, updating/creating pivot tables.
- Experience with budget reports and/or variance reports.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement