The Operations Call Center Service Agent is responsible for assisting members & providers with issues and inquiries about our members and their insurance, applications and/or claims in one or more families of products, i.e. Medicare, Medicaid. The Service Agent is also responsible for receiving and addressing member & provider inquiries, resolution of complaints, client education, retention of membership and dis-enrollments, and escalation of issues requiring additional intervention.
We are now taking applications for our upcoming November Call Center Service Agent Class!
**This position is eligible for remote work, conditionally based on meeting performance metrics**
Office Location: 1101 Greenwood Blvd. Lake Mary, FL 32746 *Remote eligible contingent on performance*
Paid Training: 4-6 weeks of virtual classroom based training, between the hours of 8am to 8pm, depending on the required shift, Monday through Friday.
Work Schedule: Must be available to work any shift between 8am to 8pm including weekends and holidays as needed. This may periodically change to meet business needs.
Salary: Minimum $14.66 per hour depending on professional work experience, PLUS quarterly incentives based on performance.
Benefits: Outstanding benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Healthfirst 401(k) plan plus much more!
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following steps to CONFIRM your appointment.
- Create a candidate profile AND apply for this position below.
- Complete the mandatory TalentCentral Contact Center Online Assessment by using the following link (desktop or laptop compatible only, no mobile devices please): https://talentcentral.us.shl.com/player/link/2cd169e4f8da43808251381037dfcb33
- If your assessment results show a potential match, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will call you to complete a phone screen.
- Upon successful completion of the above steps, you will receive an email invitation to attend our career event for an in-person interview.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Interacting by phone with providers and members to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns, and questions about insurance coverage and products Healthfirst offers.
- Transferring calls from members and providers to the appropriate department.
- Following-up on inquiries and complaints that have not been resolved.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Perform research on billing inquires and claims to provide payments and refunds.
- Acts as a liaison between various departments to address concerns.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Research member/provider billing and claims issues.
- Research payment and refund issues.
- Handle and resolve customer's complaints.
- Ability to navigate through automated information systems to analyze the caller’s situation.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment
- Speaks in a way the customer can understand.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various departments.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team related to job functions (sort incoming faxes, correspondence, fax transportation forms, etc.)
- May be required to work some overtime as the business requires.
- May be required to work flexible schedules (nights, weekends), or change schedules as it is determined necessary based on the needs of the business, which are subject to change.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform in a highly metric driven environment, maintaining minimum quality scores or better.
- Mandatory minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Work experience in a face to face or call center environment.
- Experience multitasking between programs and completing required data entry of client demographics or client look up systems while talking to Healthfirst customers.
- Work experience using a corporate email system.
- Experience navigating through system applications on a desktop computer.
- Adapt to a fast pace and ever changing environment.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends due to business needs.
- Ability to Read, Write and Speak English/Spanish Proficiently
- Healthcare industry work experience.
- Call Center experience in a metrics driven environment.
- Previous healthcare work experience interacting with members and/or providers.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement