The Workforce Management System & Reporting Analyst will be responsible for Contact Center application systems and support geared toward enhancing operational efficiency, quality, productivity and effectiveness. Candidates will assist the leadership team by gathering data, identifying useful information, recommending and supporting decision-making with the goal of departmental improvement. The Workforce Management System & Reporting Analyst owns project goals by developing project plans, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, providing timely reporting of issues that impact progress and resolving conflicts. They must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiencies. This position will also include assisting Management as needed with the performance of other duties associated with the day-to-day management of the division.
- Identify root causes and make recommendations for process improvements to increase efficiency and improve overall productivity
- Assess, prepare, and address the operational impacts, workflow, and training issues related to any assigned project(s)
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly status to the Business Unit(s) via dashboards, reports, and tools including but not limited to Workforce Management Activity, Desktop Process Activity, Data Maintenance Inventory, Payroll/Time Management, Agent/Department Performance, Provider Data Management Program, and Provider Portal Activity
- Collaborate with business units to understand strategic goals and promote an environment conducive to creativity, change, and information exchange
- Participate in systems testing and validation for various systems including call center programs, SharePoint, Salesforce and other business-related programs
- Create a meaningful interpretation of data through use of tools, industry experience and logic to frame situations and allow meaningful dialogue and decision making
- Create and edit ad-hoc reporting to be used to identify tracks and trends to increase overall operational efficiencies with supported departments
- Work with leadership team on execution or recommended schedule adjustments to meet daily KPIs while also maintaining Key Performance Metrics Scorecards for the business using WFM and customized tools
- Support ad-hoc requests from Leadership as requested
- Seek occasional guidance while working under moderate supervision from Team Leads, Managers, SME’s, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Associates degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel creating formulas, pivot tables, using macros, creating graphs and producing reports with large volume of data
- Ability to gather business requirements, create, execute and control tools to improve the overall operational efficiency of a business
- Working experience with call center computer software applications such as Microsoft Office, SAS, SQL, Salesforce, SharePoint, Verint Workforce Management tool, Desktop Process Analytics, Interactive Intelligence Administrator/Attendant or Crystal Reporting (Need to be familiar with SQL)
- Working experience using analytical and problem-solving skills; interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center operation and technologies
- Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, while handling multiple projects at a time whether individually or working with a team
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience
- History of solving problems with some guidance by subject matter experts, management, general organization objectives, policies, and goals
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid programs and reimbursement methodologies
- Knowledge of healthcare claims processing practices in a managed care setting
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement