Healthfirst's HR Business Partners are the 'culture architects' for the organization and responsible for delivering human capital solutions that enable the success of our business. A Sr Mgr, HRBP leads and manages the full suite of talent lifecycle activity by partnering with business leaders to deliver solutions developed in concert with colleagues throughout HR. As a member of the business unit/Department management team, the Sr Mgr, HRBP shares responsibility for achieving business goals and delivery targets. The Sr Mgr, HRBP is an experienced HR professional and subject matter expert who has broad experience across a variety of HR specialties. The Sr Mgr, HRBP applies HR expertise, deep knowledge of the assigned business unit, key employees and business processes to deliver value to Healthfirst and its members.
- Proactively supports the delivery of all HR initiatives and processes.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client and serves as a key advisor and confidante, enabling strong management and leadership for the Department.
- Facilitates the design and implementation of "best solutions" that fuel engagement; faster, better, cheaper processes and tools; the health of our population of members; profitable growth and our culture.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks and drive performance (hi-potential; succession planning; performance calibration; corrective action; employee engagement; recognition; rewards; employee integration and development).
- Influences positive change in people management and designs and maintains the vitality of the business unit.
- Challenges the organizational structure and approach and proposes impactful change strategies and recommendations (organization design; job definition; job description; market parity).
- Serves as a role model for the organization's Culture drivers; dreams big and plans wisely; breaks down the walls; thinks critically, speaks up and delivers with pride; inspires through trust and leads by example; is unstoppable.
- Collaborates with and provides guidance and coaching to HRBP Managers and Specialists.
- Partners with and supports senior business leaders to develop people strategies to meet operational goals. Engages appropriate HR Centers of Excellence as needed to accomplish projects and programs.
- Supports a large complex business group and works across multiple business units.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Previous work experience in corporate HR and strong subject matter expertise in 4 or more of the following core areas: HR Generalist; Compensation; Benefits; Rewards & Recognition; Healthcare Management; Organization Design; Learning & Development; Performance Management; Leadership Development; Recruiting; Talent Sourcing; Employee Engagement; Employee Relations; Succession Planning.
- Conversant with Labor Law and knowledgeable about marketplace HR trends.
- Proven effective in developing trust and building partnerships at the Division/Business unit level.
- Critical thinker with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience as an HRBP
- Proven written, verbal and presentation skills
- Project Management and Change Management skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management skills
- Quick Study
- Active Listener
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement