The People Analytics Manager is responsible for working closely with Director in support of Healthfirst’s strategic analytics, workforce planning and reporting function. This role will serve as an active partner with the Human Resources, I/T and Business Leaders to develop data driven insights as it relates to Healthfirst’s workforce. This role will support Healthfirst’s overall talent strategy. To be successful in this role, the individual must have strong quantitative skills, including experience with HR / organizational people data. Further, this role requires strong communication skills and the ability to communicate the analysis and implications to non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead the development of compelling workforce stories and actionable insights through HR business intelligence and data visualization
- Design people metrics reporting and creation of materials for the CHRO and Executive Team, identifying key trends behind people data.
- Develop data-driven analysis to support decision strategic decision making for HR and Business initiatives
- Enhance our capability to analyze and “make sense” of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing manner that tell a story and help us make better data driven decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional experts across all business units
- Support the design of HR Dashboards across all HR functions and business units
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify, standardize and implement data & analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements
- Co-lead the effort to build and maintain the HR Data Warehouse, Data Lake
- Co-lead the development and implementation of the Data Governance function partnering with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information
- Experienced getting real world feedback, and then iterating to 2.0 solution with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to effectively engage and influence wide range of stakeholders as we implement the Workforce Planning initiative
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Successful track record of superior service delivery and change management in a global environment
- Advanced Excel skill, ability to understand SQL coding, and hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools (Power BI, etc.)
- MBA from an accredited program
- Prior experience in HR analytics, data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting
- Future forward visionary who can see where we need to be in 3 years, but who can develop a compelling, practical approach to how we get there starting tomorrow
- Experienced in R, Python or any statistical analysis tool
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement