The Data & Integration Architect will support the data & integration architecture, specifically focused on aligning Transformation impact with regard to Business as Usual (BAU) projects.
This position is responsible for architecture activity - including data & integration as well as solution architecture. The Data & Integration Architect will work with a matrixed team of architects from both Enterprise Architecture and Business Information Technology (application development).
This position is also responsible for participating in the delivery of numerous key business objectives, such as: ease of information access, enterprise reporting, and the integration of data to other technologies and systems and on-going production support ensuring system performance and stability. The Data & Integration Architect will also assist in overall data integrity responsibilities ensuring that information transferred from source systems remains at the highest level of data integrity throughout the course of its travels.
The position will also work closely with the Technology Strategy and Incubation function to design and implement innovative methods and technologies (data & integration) across the business application portfolios.
- Architecting the strategic data architecture roadmap and creating a short-, medium- and long-term implementation plan including data modeling, database design and the development of data relationship structures to meet business requirements and objectives.
- Work closely with business and system analysts, business and technical data users, data warehouse and system design/developers, ETL developers, the centralized technology department management team and other data stakeholders and the management team in executing specific data warehouse project tasks and responsibilities.
- Apply creativity in developing data model solutions that allow differing systems and line-of-business data to be integrated.
- Responsible for assisting with, reviewing and the interpretation of business and technical requirements and understanding business data and information objectives.
- Maintain and enforce best practices to facilitate optimized software development, ETL transfer of information, data modeling and database design.
- Understand existing source systems data transfer methodologies and technology in order to assess support and delivery of information through the data warehouse or data service layers.
- Responsible for recommending/designing the future integration of data integration into the company’s business process model through the use of ETL, API's, XML, Business Intelligence and appropriate technologies.
- Develops strategies for data acquisition, archiving and recovery, implementation and data grouping and categorization as a basis for implementing (MDM) master data management as part of the data architecture roadmap.
- and monitor the implementation of new data architecture software releases to ensure stability and accuracy of the implementation.
- Support Integration Architecture, by establishing the next generation integration and workflow capability including API management and rationalize the various existing integration capabilities to establish a comprehensive integration framework for cloud and internally hosted systems
- Support data flow processes, end-to-end, for projects and major initiatives including troubleshooting of data issues through the process of information transfer, data model design, access to the information, querying of data and performance/speed resulting from data issues.
- Experience leading data integration effort
- 5-10 years of Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data Warehousing and Database Design, Data Quality Assurance, Big Data experience and Cloud Technology
- Previous work experience within large, centralized information technology departments for 10 years, ideally in the Healthcare industry.
- Experience with Architecture & Integration for Enterprise Master Data Management
- Ability to design and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and Multi-dimensional Databases.
- 10-15 years of experience with managing database technologies and direct experience with data warehousing is highly desirable.
- Must have a strong command of broad and general technical concepts.
- Must be a very strong problem solver and apply strong critical analysis to business scenarios in the context of data architecture.
- Experience with Informatica, Mulesoft, Business Intelligence tools, AWS desired
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL): 5-10 years of ETL experience, preferably with development level experience.
- Education: B.A, M.A, technology or computer science
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement