This job posting is no longer active.
Location: New York, NY, United States
DescriptionThe Outreach Specialist, Clinical Quality will provide clinical guidance, education and support to members with preventive and chronic care services; specifically assisting those members with multiple co-morbidities and complex health status in order to improve health outcomes. The Outreach Specialist will assist the Member Outreach nonclinical team with members in need of clinical assessment and intervention. The Outreach Specialist will assist with the development of telephone scripts for education and barrier analyses and will conduct barrier analysis calls as indicated. This position will also assist in the development and gathering of clinical metrics for the unit, and will work with other members of the Clinical Quality team to help improve HEDIS, STARS and QARR scores for all lines of business
• NYS licensed LPN
• 2 years clinical experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Experience with HEDIS/Quality/QARR
• NYS licensed RN preferred with 2 years minimum clinical experience and/or 2 years minimum experience in an Outreach setting, Managed Care, Office Management or related field
• Strong interpersonal and assessment skills, especially the ability to relate well with seniors and families
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Knowledge and experience with the current community health practices for the frail adult population and cognitively impaired seniors
• Experience managing member information in a shared network environment using paperless database modules and archival systems
• Proficient with simultaneously navigating the Internet and multi-tasking with multiple electronic documentation systems
• Experience and knowledge of the relevant product lines
• Previous health education or case management experience
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in achievement of departmental goals for engagement and productivity
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (including ability to edit, search, sort and filter data)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement