Interested in bringing your Pega Development experience to a company and industry that matters?
The Senior Application Developer/MGR (Pega) is an essential team member responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Pega platform. The Sr Pega Developer should be able to work with other members of the team on best practices around application development. They should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and should be able to migrate existing solutions from one development stack to another based on organization roadmap.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications using Pega solutions that adhere to platform best practices.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs.
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed.
- Collaborates within the Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Actively engages improving software delivery through DevOps and other Agile practices.
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related, or foreign equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting.
- 3 years of experience with Pega software development.
- 5 years of experience in SQL.
- 5 years of experience in API integration and/or development csa (certified system architect) certification.
- 5 years of consulting or client services delivery experience.
- 5 years of experience in specialization in functional area (crm, deployment, etc.).
- 5 years of experience with software architecture and soa services implementation
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement