The Outreach Retention Specialist is responsible for making outbound calls to existing PHSP, Medicare and Integrated Product membership. Includes educating and assisting current members over the phone with their renewal application and/or scheduling an appointment for a field staff to complete. There is no new enrollment activity for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for making outbound calls to existing Medicaid, QHP, EP and CHP membership up for renewal to assist over the phone and/or schedule appointments for the field RS staff to complete a renewal application. Educate members on all aspects of the plan including answering questions regarding plan’s features and benefits.
- Maintain personal NYSOH Marketplace dashboard.
- Responsible for assisting Medicare and Integrated Product members through outbound campaigns to retain their Medicaid coverage and/or obtain Medicare Part A/B coverage.
- Successfully meet pre and post training exams and audit requirements. Attend annual GTM training and successfully meet testing requirements. Complete Annual Corporate Training requirements. Understand and implement the Plan’s policies and procedures for the renewal process.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal business partners such as Member Services, Enrollment, Medical Management and our external Marketplace Retention Specialist, Marketplace Facilitated Enrollers and Medicare Representatives.
- Arrive at scheduled work site, team meetings and training sessions in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly, bi-weekly and monthly staff meetings and trainings including one-on-one meetings with management. Raise any issues / concerns to Management relative to retention opportunities, competition, training needs and process improvement.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- HMO / Managed Care Experience
- NYSOH / HRA / Maximus Experience
- Intermediate level experience with MS Office, Salesforce/OnContact, MHS, ePaces, BizTalk
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exhibits the highest standards of personal ethics and integrity, taking accountability for actions and treating everyone with respect and fairness
Compliance & Regulatory Responsibilities: NA
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement