If you are passionate about customer experience and looking to apply your skills to advanced improvements in the experience Healthfirst delivers and results driven, with a passion for redefining healthcare customer experience than a role on the Customer Experience team is your next career move. You will have the opportunity to shape and influence the experience direction of Healthfirst by creating and executing analytics that will drive Customer Experience design and improvements. You will be responsible for Customer Experience Analytics assisting Healthfirst designing and improve the end to end experience of receiving health care
- Conduct analysis’ that help define the strategy to create a best in class customer experience by increasing satisfaction and loyalty.
- Be a key contributor to identifying “metrics that matter” and establishing mechanisms to track changes in customer experience across Journeys
- Conduct analysis that will build informed strategies to redesign customer experiences and provide business leaders the data to implement these strategies
- Build continuous solutions to help assess, measure and monitor impacts of change on customer journeys
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret data in various forms
- Develop queries to extract, analyze and integrate data across multiple data sources for statistical model development, profiling and reporting
- Evaluate current data collection frameworks and toolsets, and suggest how we can optimize them for gathering the data that will drive your models
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers, healthcare industry trends, and the competitive marketplace.
- Build close partnership with the other analytical teams across the organization (Such as(Clinic Analytics and Information)
- Develop, maintain and communicate time lines to meet assigned project goals using adopted project standards.
- Support Customer Experience goals through continuous improvement in departmental processes.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field from a reputable institution
- You must thrive in a collaborative cross-functional team environment while being data focused
- 3+ years’ experience in statistical analysis, segmentation, predictive modeling and forecasting
- Experience building/training models in SAS, R, Python, SPSS or other related statistical tools
- Knowledge of data manipulation concepts and languages such as SQL research tools such as Qualtrics a plus
- Advance degree in quantitative field from a reputable institution
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools (such as Tableau a plus but not necessary
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement