This role will report to the Director of Customer Experience and be instrumental in defining and building a world-class customer experience center of excellence. As part of the Customer Experience team, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the experience direction of Healthfirst by creating and executing initiatives that will build momentum and accelerate a cultural change across the organization. You must thrive in a collaborative cross-functional team environment while helping to build out processes, frameworks and best practices. You will be responsible for leading customer-centric initiatives and driving omni-channel tactics to deliver on our Customer Experience Vision. This role focuses on shaping initiatives and driving awareness of Customer experience discipline across the Healthfirst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Journey Experience
- Be an advocate for the customer through all our customer journeys, assuring their needs and expectations are addressed.
- Identifying areas of dissatisfaction in the experience and partner with cross functional teams to develop plans, make improvements to the experience and monitor impacts.
- Influence and align cross functional stakeholders to an actionable plan that addresses customer needs.
- Build Partnerships
- Partner with various customer research points to integrate insights and customer personas into experience initiative and journey maps.
- Build strong working relationships, and work with Marketing, Product, Operations, and IT, etc.
- Establish strong cross-functional collaboration with execution partners to implement improvement initiatives.
- Change Management
- Establish yourself as a change agent for customer experience activities, delivering best practices, tools, and education across the organization.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal teams to identify and prioritize customer experience projects and articulate the value of each initiative.
- Support development and own maintenance of our CX playbook CX roadmap.
- Project/Program Leadership
- Lead the establishment and measurement of customer experience and the impact of CX improvement initiatives.
- Support how Customer Experience is governed across the organization and ensure adherence to a standard approach to oversight of actions affecting the customer experience.
- Drive understand how each improvement initiative affects all touch points and communicate and align across appropriate stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Deep understanding of Customer Experience metrics such as NPS, CSAT and Effort along with strong understanding of CX methodologies and trends.
- Prior experience in leading Customer Experience efforts and experience facilitating cross functional meetings.
- Proven experience partnering with customer insights team to leverage research (market/industry, analytics, competitive, evaluative)
- Demonstrated ability to partner with teams to influence the customer experience.
- Experience leading and influencing cross functional initiatives which are considered transformational
- General awareness of tools such as, Salesforce, User testing. and their value in executing the customer experience.
- Excellent thought leadership and analytical expertise with the ability to communicate across different levels in the organization.
- Able to translate strategic concepts into supporting initiatives efficiently driving results linked to financial and qualitative goals.
- Strong project leadership, results orientated and able to create clarity around an aligned vision
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Proven track record of driving initiatives in a matrix environment.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement