The Talent Advisor, Manager is responsible for overseeing the success of full life cycle recruitment for requisitions within a specific business area based on both the Talent Acquisition service level agreement and targeted metrics.
As a key partner in delivering human capital that will drive business results, the Talent Advisor, Manager is responsible for forging collaborative and credible relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) by proactively and strategically identifying, assessing, and delivering talent to fill gaps within the business.
This particular role will be leading our Talent Acquisition efforts in the areas of Analytics (Data Science, Clinical Analysts, Data Engineering, etc) and Business Management (Finance, Audit, HR, Learning, and Legal, etc.).
- Work in concert with the HRBPs and Hiring Managers (HM) to lead strategic talent acquisition discussions leveraging hiring forecasts and trends to provide a deep understanding of existing and future talent needs.
- Assure talent needs are filled, timely and with quality talent, by recruiting directly and/or screening and selling pipeline candidates identified by Sourcing or Research Specialists.
- Create streamlined end to end interviewing process which will include:
- Integrating behavioral based interviewing approach that provides insights necessary for hiring decisions;
- Identifying and suggesting appropriate interviewers to assess incoming talent based on interviewer’s organizational purview, area of expertise, and knowledge of role/responsibility of specific job to be filled;
- Facilitating interview debriefs in order to make timely hiring decisions based on previously defined hiring targets.
- Ensuring positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Work with HMs and HRBPs to refine job descriptions, create job postings, develop and implement recruiting strategies that fit business needs and budget considerations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Thoroughly understand and factor internal talent landscape to identify and evaluate best candidates for talent needs.
- Deliver high quality talent based as measured by TA metrics and business need.
- Develop creative approaches to identifying and recruiting high quality candidates, while pursuing cost-containment options.
- BA/BS from an accredited institution
- Prior Corporate Talent Acquisition experience
- Prior experience leading or managing Talent Acquisition resources
- Strong strategic thinking with the ability to link TA-related strategies and initiatives to business results and outcomes
- Ability to lead from the front and by example
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Client and candidate focused
- Leverages technology effectively to draw critical insights necessary for informed decision making
- Prior experience working for a search firm/agency
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Recruiting experience within a government contractor environment
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Strong emotional intelligence and empathy
- Data and analytics driven
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement