The Director of Learning Experience Design will be responsible for building a world class learning team that collaborates with the Business Leaders, HR Business Partners and Executives to design and develop programs that support the company’s culture and strategic growth objectives.
- Guide the employee experience digital transformation for Healthfirst in partnership with Information Technology, Communications & Marketing and in alignment with enterprise strategy.
- Oversee program design and development for business-specific and enterprise solutions to ensure programs support our culture and organizational objectives.
- Establish and communicate link between business strategy and learning to ensure participants understand how training programs relate to organizational and department goals.
- Manage/lead teams of subject matter experts, instructional designers, training agencies and training specialists to design programs needed to support each department’s business objectives.
- Apply a systematic approach to define performance requirements, identify gaps between existing and required performance, analyze the causes and factors that limit performance and recommend and/or implement learning solutions that focus on and deliver business results.
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders to align program design and capability building efforts across the organization in support of Trailblazer culture, business needs and in accordance with regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Continuously monitor and solicit feedback on all training programs and materials to ensure accuracy, relevance, and effectiveness, while driving enhancements for improved adoption.
- Manage the teams in the design and development of high-quality, innovative training solutions, using both traditional and emerging methods with a strong emphasis on sustainability.
- Build a best-in-class team while coaching and developing direct reports.
- Develop and monitor key performance metrics with an emphasis on creating improved performance through training and development.
- Keep current with trends, best practices, new technologies, and emerging innovations in the training and development sphere and implement solutions that develop talent.
- Work with Project Planning and Business Leaders to manage resourcing against key initiatives to meet the needs of the business in designing and developing training solutions.
- Develop and manage training budget.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or applicable experience
- Additional duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Adult Education and/or related field.
- Experience with social media and gamification to drive engagement and sustainability.
- A track record of success in managing programs/processes to develop capabilities across teams.
- Strategic thinking and creativity and flexibility in addressing future challenges in alignment with organizational long-term growth and profitability goals.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement