The Sr Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst will play an important role building the organization’s marketing automation function and will be responsible for requirements assessment, analysis, design & development of various reports & dashboards supporting member acquisition, retention and engagement. He/she will analyzes data on campaigns and manage dashboard reporting, in order to improve ROI in future campaigns. The individual will report directly to the Director, Marketing Automation.
- Develops insightful, timely and accurate dashboards and ad-hoc reporting for campaign management using Marketing Cloud and Microsoft BI tools.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing levers and outcomes
- Partner with marketing team to ensure all initiatives and campaigns have relevant KPI’s.
- Manages subscriber data, imports, and segmentation using Marketing Cloud tools
- Supports API for Data Integration and Trigger Sends
- Prepares test data
- Manages Import/Exports of Data
- Ensure Lists/Data Extensions hygiene and growth
- Setup Interactions
- Provide Data modeling and design
- Update data feeds and data tables
- Provide query logic for relational data
- Performs QA review of Production Content
- 5 to 7 years of progressive experience as business intelligence analyst
- 3 - 5 years of experience in translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files
- Excellent knowledge of SQL fundamentals and ETL process
- Data Analysis: help gain insights into the business and customer behavior through analysis of various data sources.
- Hands-on experience with designing dashboards while using complex data sets using DOMO, Tableau or Power BI
- Strong programming capabilities in SQL Server 2012 and above – Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Transactions, Data Flow with strong understanding of SQL databases – querying data, troubleshooting, Indexing etc.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills – dig in to the available SQL Database resources (tables or views) and mine the data required for reports or debug them by identifying data related solutions
- Experience with debugging and Performance Tuning of SQL code, Stored Procedures, Functions and Indexes.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or MIS or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with data modeling and design
- General understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Experience with analytics (eg, Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Active Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are a plus
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement