Interested in bringing your Salesforce Development experience to a company and industry that matters?
The Salesforce Developer’s primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. They should have essential knowledge of software development and design, be a quick learner and should have passion to refine him/herself by adopting new development skills. They should also be capable of leading other members of the team on best practices around application development. They should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and should be able to migrate existing solutions from one development stack to another based on organization roadmap.
CHECK OUT OUR DIGI-ME VIDEO JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THIS POSITION HERE: Application Developer, Salesforce
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Collaborates within the Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Actively engages improving software delivery through DevOps and other Agile practices
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience building Salesforce applications (APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL)
- Strong SQL skills
- API integration and/or development experience
- Healthcare experience
- Experience working with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Experience working with GIT for version control and content deployment
- Knowledge of Mulesoft and building integrations with Salesforce
- Prior experience integrating with backend systems
- Practical knowledge of XML and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Some knowledge of *NIX shell skills
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement